Space Center Houston strives to help scouts achieve their individual scout badges and electives by engaging them in an interactive and hands-on learning environment. The interaction between Space Center Houston staff, scout leaders, scouts, and parents is promoted through small group settings that not only engages scouts, but inspires them to create, learn, and grow as individuals within their group. Each Camp-In is tailored to the individual age of the scouts and the specific scout requirements to help complete the required aspects of a badge or adventure.
Click below to see open dates and to learn more about each of our exciting camp-in offerings.
Please note that you may be added to a waiting list for full camps by calling +1 281-283-4755.
- Buffet dinner served at Space Center Houston.
- Welcome briefing in preparation for the night’s activities in Blast-Off! Theater
- Exciting, program specific, hands-on activities designed to assist with badge and achievement goals.
- Sleep overnight amongst historic flown space artifacts and national treasures.
- Buffet breakfast served at Space Center Houston.
- Private guided tram-tour to NASA Johnson Space Center.
- Second-day visit to Space Center Houston.
Program enhancement options
How to register
Click the individual program links above to explore the exciting camp-in options available.
Questions about registration can be answered by phone at +1 281-283-4755 or by email at email@example.com.