Space Center Houston’s Mars Together Global Summit, presented by United Airlines, invites students ages 13 to 17 from around the world to explore the space science, technology and global citizenship needed to travel to Mars and develop a sustainable community June 15-17.
Students will participate in interactive workshops and hear from NASA astronauts, scientists and engineers. All activities aim to inspire students to pursue careers in science, technology, engineering and mathematics.
The global summit costs $375 per student or chaperone.
- Three fun-filled days of exciting, hands-on sessions with NASA experts, along with evening entertainment on Wednesday and Thursday
- Daily lunch and dinner
- Space Center Houston provides transportation only from the center to NASA facilities via tram.
- Professional development sessions and opportunities for chaperones
- Cost and arrangement of lodging
- Space Center Houston provides transportation only from the center to NASA facilities via tram. Space Center Houston does not provide transportation to and from hotels.
- Incidentals and personal items such as souvenirs and additional snacks.
All students must attend the summit with their own chaperones. Groups must register with at least one chaperone per every 10 students.