Reasons to Book Your Visit: Big Savings on Group Fun
Space Center Houston is a nonprofit science and space learning center, the first and only Smithsonian Affiliate in the greater Houston area and the Official Visitor Center for NASA Johnson Space Center. We offer a full day of interactive group fun for all ages. With more than 400 things to see and do, including a variety of ever changing exhibits, films and four live shows, Space Center Houston is a must do group destination.
We invite you to experience space exploration through its exciting present, its dramatic history and its compelling future.
At Space Center Houston, we discount the price, not the experience!
- A must see is the new international landmark Independence Plaza, presented by Boeing. Touch interactive displays, see NASA artifacts and learn about the legacy of the space shuttle program. The one-of-a-kind Independence Plaza is the only place in the world where visitors can enter a shuttle replica mounted on top of the original space shuttle carrier aircraft.
- Meet an Astronaut every Friday and hear fascinating stories about their space adventures.
- Learn how astronauts live and work aboard the International Space Station in the Living in Space presentation. Explore the technology developed by NASA and other in the International Space Station Gallery.
- Watch the film “Journey to Space” in Space Center Theater with stunning 4K ultra-high definition, new audio and an all-new-giant screen.
- Experience the thrill and excitement of witnessing an actual space shuttle launch in Blast-Off! Theater then learn about future NASA programs and missions in Mission Status Center.
- See flown spacecraft such as Apollo 17, walk through Skylab Trainer and touch an actual moon rock in the Starship Gallery.
- Board the NASA Tram Tour and see history in the making. Stops include Mission Control, astronaut training facilities and Rocket Park, where you will see the enormous Saturn V rocket.
- This and much more, combined with a galactic group discount!